Look Beyond What You Wear and How You Look

By Nela Navida - October 22, 2016

When you are living in a society where your look is beyond everything, some of us sometimes put a lot of effort (either in terms of money or time) to make ourselves look decent. Following the latest trend, saving money to buy the latest outer from the famous clothing line, buying series of makeup kit are a few of them that unconsciously we did. Then indeed we won't forget to put our outfit of the day #ootd on our instagram and not to forget to tag the brand of the clothes or the makeup. Doesn't it sound fun?
Yes, it sometimes gives us our own satisfaction. Nonetheless, it can lead us into obsession. It is not necessarily always in bad connotation because out there lots of designer, fashion bloggers can make living with these sorts of things. But on the other side, it creates perception in some part of our society that wearing certain brand clothes will make us look cooler and a way more classy. While also  create perception that wearing make up is the way to make you look beautiful. Many of us are following that way, but not few of them not that care about how we look.
Me, personally, I don't like wearing make up (except a lipstick or lip tint and bb cream) because I am not that comfortable with that. But I like being fashionable. I love to mix match my clothes to look better. I like to browse clothes in online store but I never dare to buy the one with full-priced. The reason is simple, Rather than, buying something to look good, I prefer to buy something that invisibly make me look good, such as book, online course, or experience. And I prefer to look beyond what I wear and how I look. 
Then, what about you?




Scarf: No specific brand
Coat: Fleamarket
Shoes: Koton
Black Jeans: Thamrin City
Shawl: Gunung Bromo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments